Monday, July 4, 2011

Puccho Grape Gummyball (I think)

On the day of July 3rd I panicked. I owed my students candy, but some of the candy they wanted wasn't available at my regular candy spot. I drove a little farther and found not just the candy I was looking for, but I found some I had never seen before. I decided that this would be a perfect time to pick some up, seeing as how I wouldn't have this chance until the next weekend.


First up is a candy which has a name that I don't know. When it comes to these, it's usually really good or really bad. I'm not sure what's up with the mascot on the candy. He/she/it seems very angry for some reason. Probably because you're going to eat it. It sort of reminds me of a Buu from Dragon Ball Z. I do know, however, that it was grape because of the color. Purple always means grape.


Yeah, I'm not sure what this says. The English label with the nutritional information literally says "candy" where it should have a name


It looks kind of like a purple moth ball


The gelatinous inside of one of these suckers

The first thing that I thought was, "This is a pretty good sour candy, it even fizzles like soda candy". Generally, soda candies are sweet, but not this, it was very sour. Not Warhead sour, but still good. After a while, the candy began to crack, and I got to the second layer. The hard exterior was crumbling while I got a hit at the chewy insides. I didn't know whether it was gum or not because it was dissolving at a fast rate, but it seemed to get smaller. It eventually all melted and I thought, "That was pretty darn good." Because of the depth and many layers of the candy, I thought this was very good. I would like to try the soda flavored one in the future.

Puccho Grape Gummyball: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment