Sunday, August 22, 2010

Oreo...strawberry bar

I think it's been established that in Japan they eat Oreos a different way than we do. Actually, I'm not sure if that's correct at all. Anyway, they have different flavored Oreo bars which I have not seen here. I've written about a few of them, so here's another one.


I'm going to assume that the packaging indicates that it's strawberry flavored. I could be very wrong about that, but that's going to be my assumption. I have no idea what the green and white text says at all


An unwrapped Oreo bar broken in half

All I can say is...eh. I wasn't too crazy about this. The texture was a bit rocky, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. The strawberry flavor was there, but I didn't like it that much for some reason. If chocolate and strawberries is a good combination, then for some reason I'm not a fan of Oreo and strawberries. I would say the flavor is reminiscent of Strawberry Yan Yan, which is good, but I just wasn't feeling it with this bar.

Oreo Strawberry Bar: 6.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment