Thursday, August 5, 2010

Yoshida's Teriyaki Chips

The item I'm about to write about falls under the category of, "This looks so ridiculous that I HAVE to buy it". When I saw the next item I thought to myself, "Yes...Yes!"


Take a good look at that man. He's some sort of Japanese cowboy. For those of you that watched "King of the Hill", please recall the episode where Hank has to try to get business from the man visiting from Boston. That customer from Boston is what I thought of when I saw this bag. I also thought that the bottle on the bag was BBQ sauce, but it is actually teriyaki sauce. Think about it


Look at this guy, I have no idea what he's saying, but it's probably hilarious and full of American stereotypes


A teriyaki chip

This wasn't that bad, it reminded me of the rice crackers you can get most anywhere except the teriyaki flavor was stronger. The texture was crisp without being too stale or hard. It was a bit pricey, but price was no object when I saw the man on the bag. It was a solid product with great packaging. I was satisfied with the flavor and even happier with the bag.

Yoshida's Teriyaki Chips: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment