Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Doritoes Pizza Supreme

Previously, I had written about a new flavor of Ruffles. In the same entry, I stated that Doritos were among my favorite chips. It's always exciting when Doritos comes out with a new flavor. Doritos Tailgate BBQ earned a 10/10 rating from me. Unfortunately, I haven't seen it since writing the review. Hopefully, the next flavor would be able to fill the void

Pizza, now there's a flavor one seldom sees when it comes to chips outside of Pringles. What does pizza taste like in chip form? Maybe it tastes terrible, maybe it tastes good. I wouldn't know unless I tried this flavor.


A Pizza Supreme flavored Dorito

As my students put it, "This tastes like Goldfish", and I'm sort of inclined to agree. For those that don't know, there are pizza flavored Goldfish. For those that do know, imagine the flavor coating on the pizza flavored Goldfish on a Dorito. That's basically it. It was good, but not great. The flavor didn't seem to be as intense to me as their original flavors such as Nacho or Ranch. A solid flavor on a good chip.

Doritos Pizza Supreme: 8/10

1 comment: