Monday, June 7, 2010

Fanime Loot Part 2

Here are some other things I got at Fanime with some input from my friend Chris:


So I have no idea what this is. I do know that on the cover there is a bear serving ice cream while musical notes are playing. This looks like some sort of ice cream cone themed candy is about the best I can guess


There are two bags in there. I don't think either bag is any different. There are also numbers on the flap, I have no idea what those represent


Despite the different colors, they all taste the same

This candy was pretty good. The cones were made of chocolate and when you bite into the "ice cream" part there's a wafer or something in there. This candy certainly looks very attractive even though color means nothing. Chris' comment: "It's good, what is this a Kit Kat or something?" Funny he should say that, because...

Cone-Shaped Candy: 3.5/5


This is apparently milk tea Kit Kat. There are flowers all along the bottom and I have no idea why this is


Again, like all of the other foreign Kit Kat I've wrote about, the packaging is very attractive


I did not expect them to be white. In-between each wafer you can see what's supposed to be the coffee part

I'm not going to lie, I didn't enjoy this one very much. When I first bit into it, it was a bit too bitter for my liking. When it got sweet, it got too sweet. I couldn't find a happy medium with this candy. Chris' comment: "Blehhh..."

Milk Coffee Kit Kat: 2.5/5

And the last item for now is...


This has to be one of the most girly packaging I've ever seen; there's even a crown at the bottom left. I asked Chris if he knew what Framboise was, he said it was a raspberry flavored beer


This packaging kind of reminds me of Target's Choxie line of chocolates


The pinkish/red hue in-between each layer is the Framboise I suppose

I enjoyed this one the most out of the three items tasted for this entry. The raspberry flavor was very good and went well with the chocolate and wafer. I can look past all the girly packaging because this was a winner. Chris' comment: "Delicious"

Framboise Kit Kat: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment