Thursday, January 24, 2013

How the ratings work

So, you maybe wondering what the difference between a 5 and an 8 is or why I would bother to rate something a 9 instead of giving a straight 10. Well, I decided to list out what my ratings and their ranges, so you can refer to them.

10: The best.
7 - 9: Would buy again
4 - 6: I'd have to think about it before buying it again
1 - 3: Would not buy again
0: Nope!

So if something is an 8 rather than a 7, that means I would be more inclined to buy it again, and if I scored something a 6 instead of a 4, that means mean I would be more willing to give the 6 another chance as opposed to the 4.

When it comes to the 1 - 3 range, 3 would be bad, but it was not disgusting. 1 would be something REALLY bad and 0 would actually offend me.

No comments:

Post a Comment