Saturday, December 25, 2010

Snicker Cruncher

With 2010 coming to an end, one would assume that I would make a post acknowledging holiday candies. Well, one would be wrong because holiday candies are often the candies you can find year-round with nicer packaging. Of course, there are some candies, such as peppermint bark, which are exclusive to this season. However, I have plenty of the stuff to write about it at another time, so relax. The next item is going to be something you won't be able to find at most convenience stores:

Snickers again? Come on! Well, I'm going to write about this kind of Snickers because I'm not sure where else to get it besides a random rest stop shop in Millbrae. Also it had funny writing on it, so that's always interesting. And look at those peanuts and crispy rice pieces flying at you. Or are they flying into the bar? I'm not sure.

The inside of a Snickers Cruncher

This candy bar reminded me very much of a Kudos bar. I'm assuming that they replaced the nougat with the crispy rice pieces. I'm not sure if anyone remember Kudos bars, but they were sort of like chocolate bar with crispy rice in the middle, but much chewier and less crispier than one would think. This bar wasn't bad, but it wasn't as good as the other variations of Snickers. I suppose I like the combination of the peanuts, caramel, and nougat.

Snickers Cruncher: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment