Monday, January 10, 2011

Elite Milk Chocolate with Popping Candy

Some weeks ago, I found that students liked the novelty of having popping chocolate. The problem was that the market I usually bought them at had run out. I came in week after week, but these chocolates had become a rare commodity. I had to think of another place where I could get that chocolate. I decided to look online for the chocolate, but unfortunately, I was not able to find the same brand. However, I did find out that another company that did make a chocolate that featured popping candy, so I placed an order and just got them.


You may recognize the cow on the wrapper. It turns out that this is from the same company that brought the chocolate with candy pieces from a previous entry. The company name is Strauss-Elite and it's based in Israel, which explains why I wasn't able to tell what the Chocolate with Candy Pieces was all about. Anyway, let's take a look at this wrapper. Look at the edges of the chocolate squares, they are exploding like fireworks. That's what I expect to happen in my house.


A square of chocolate. All the light spots are the popping candy

The initial bite didn't yield any popping. I was kind of disappointed when this happened; the chocolate was good, but I bought this chocolate for its novelty as well. However, as the chocolate began to melt, there were many mini-explosions going on in my mouth. I was satisfied that there was a large yield of popping candy. This candy was good, and I don't know why there aren't popping Hershey bars. The closest thing in the American market are Wonka Tinglerz. As I've said in previous entries, I am not a fan of Mr. Wonka's chocolates, but I do like Tinglerz. America, this is another thing you need to get on.

Elite Milk Chocolate with Popping Candy: 8.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment