Sunday, September 23, 2012

Kit Kat Vanilla Ice Cream

Looking back on my older posts, I noticed that I've tasted many kinds of Kit Kats. Some I've liked, some I've disliked. When it comes to Kit Kats, I've come to realize is that the more I've tried, the more I realize that there are many varieties that I have yet to try.

Kit Kat Vanilla Ice Cream is one of those varieties that I haven't tried yet. When I think of a white Kit Kat, I usually think of white chocolate Kit Kats. What could a vanilla ice cream flavored Kit Kat possibly taste like? I'm not sure, but I'm about to find out


One or two of them melted

Now on the back of the bag, there's a picture of a freezer and ice shooting out everywhere. Due to that, and to the fact that the English label read "Vanilla Ice Cream", I assumed that this was a suggestion to try them frozen. Well, I certainly did try one straight from the bag and one that I left in the freezer for about a day. How did the room temperature one taste? Well, sweet, of course, the only tart one I've tried was the Kit Kat Raspberry . The smell reminded me of vanilla flavored whey powder. If you have consumed any sort of vanilla protein bar or protein powder, you know that vanilla smell? That's what this smelled like. If you like vanilla whey protein, you'll like Kit Kat Vanilla Ice Cream. Now, did the frozen one taste any better? If you've put a candy bar in the freezer in the past, you know what happens. Usually the chocolate becomes harder and it doesn't melt as easily. That's the same thing that happened with this candy, and I can't say that I enjoyed it more than when it was at room temperature. In fact, I found it to be a bit harder to eat the candy, but if you like frozen candy bars, you'll probably like these better frozen.

All in all, I think that Kit Kat Vanilla Ice Cream is good, but it may be a bit too plain Jane. I've found that few people hate vanilla as an ice cream and, to my surprise, some say it's there favorite flavor. I wouldn't say that vanilla is my favorite ice cream flavor, but it's always a safe choice. I guess that's how I feel about these Kit Kats; they're not my favorite, but they're a solid choice.

Kit Kat Vanilla Ice Cream: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment