Thursday, September 13, 2012

Milka Lil Stars Crispees

If you recall from my last post, I stated that Milka is one of the brands I would buy if I were looking for a chocolate that was slightly more expensive than Hershey's. The reason why I like the Milka brand is that every product of theirs that I've tried has a very smooth texture and does have a very creamy/milky taste to it. I'm glad that this brand is becoming more widely available in major retailers as their products certainly are very good


This is the reason why I needed to purchase these as soon as I saw them at a Wal-Mart that's too far for me to frequent very often. When I saw this bag, I instantly thought of Whoppers. When I was younger, I used to love Whoppers, but as time went on, I found that they were just okay. I also noticed that there's a picture of wheat on there. Well, it's time to see what this is like.


A Lil Stars Crispee


A Lil Stars Crispee that's been cut in half

The chocolate surrounding the center was very good. It had that smooth milky flavor that was mentioned before. The center itself was interesting as it wasn't quite like a Whopper center. When you get to the center of a Whopper, the inside is usually aerated and such, but this candy was more solid. It also had a slight scent of wheat, as expected. I could see myself finishing a whole bag and then some of these if I weren't so afraid that I might add a few waist sizes. Overall I thought this was good and that if you get a chance, you give products from Milka a go.
Milka Lil Stars Crispees: 8.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment