Sunday, July 25, 2010

Japan Loot part 5

Coming up, I have another candy which I don't know anything about. When I asked Phil what it was, his said, "It's like...Fruit By the Foot..." I received two packets, each of them is a different flavor. The first one I will be writing about is...


Judging by the bag, it looks like it's cola and soda flavored. There are tentacles or something wrapping around the bag. Yep, that's about as much as I can derive from the bag


I tried pulling out a "piece" and realized it was all one long thing, so I broke it off. Anyway, it's a slightly slimmer version of a gummy worm I'd say

So the flavor reflected what I thought it would be, which was cola and soda flavored. The flavors were like those of any other soda or cola flavored candy found anywhere else and I enjoyed it. The texture reminded me of a slimmer gummy worm. Overall, this candy reminded me of cola and soda flavored gummy worms, which is to say it was pretty good.

Soda and Cola flavored Gummy String: 7/10


Based on the picture, I'm sure it's safe to assume that this is grape flavored. However, what's the difference between green and purple grapes? This candy will answer that question


Again, it's one long strand until you break it off

So what's the difference between purple grapes and green grapes? Well...I couldn't really tell the difference between the two grapes. Maybe the purple had a slightly more intense grape flavor, but that's it. Other than the fact that purple grape was a little stronger, I couldn't really tell a difference between the two. However, I do enjoy grape candies, so this one was quite a delight. The texture was the same as the previous mentioned candy. Overall it was pretty good as well.

Purple Grape and Green Grape flavored Gummy String: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment