Thursday, July 1, 2010

Mixed Juice Kit Kat

Maple Kit Kats are a reasonable flavor. Green Tea Kit Kats seemed reasonable. However, there are some Kit Kat flavors that are available in other countries that really make me think. Ginger ale Kit Kats come to mind. I came across another flavor that really piqued my interest and made me ask, "Why?"


According to the English label, these are Mixed Juice Kit Kats. I don't know why someone would make this. Using the pictures, I assume that it's a strawberry-banana milk shake type of deal. However, as you can see on the upper right corner, there's a peach. This was truly a mystery.


An individually wrapped mini bar


The mystery unwrapped

What this Kit Kat tasted like, as I mentioned before, was a strawberry-banana shake. It was a nice blend of aromas as well, because if it smelled and tasted like Banana Kit Kats, I don't think that I would have liked them at all. Correction, I definitely wouldn't have liked them at all. However, things that are strawberry-banana flavored are generally solid. I suppose that's the best way to describe this bar, solid. I wonder what Peach Kit Kats would taste like, just in case Nestle was reading this.

Mix Juice Kit Kat - 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment