Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Korean Market Part 2: continued

I apologize for this second post being written less than a few minutes from the last one. However, I remembered that I bought another interesting item from the Korean market, and I was too lazy to move the pictures, edit the writing, and so on and so forth. Anyway, moving on, I did find another item that I would be interesting and here it is:



Yep, that's blueberries and cheese you see in the lower left. Frankly I bought this because the box was pretty attractive and the snack inside looked like it would probably be like Hello Panda or Koala snacks. Also note how welcoming the character on the lower right of the box is. It's like he's inviting you in to taste his baked goods or something. The cow and the farm frankly look out of place.


I included a picture of the back of the box just to display the guy on the lower left. He promises the best and looks like some sort of scientist. Yes, I will trust you. He also "Promise The Best" according to the box. Also the snack I assume is called Kancho. Or maybe that's the brand. I have no idea. However, I do know that the flavor is "Cheese-Berry". If that character above the nutrition label is any indication, I'm going to love this snack.



Inside is a little mini comic. I'm sure it would have been hilarious if I could read Korean. Or if the picture was clearer.

Cute little designs on a little biscuit. If this character were an emoticon it would be ;3


Even after the break, the character still holds a smile on its face

This snack is just like any other biscuit with a filling type snack found at any other Asian market. There's nothing special about it and the filling didn't amaze me. It partly didn't amaze me because there was little filling in the biscuit compared to a Hello Panda biscuit. The flavor was definitely some sort of berry, but if you gave me the filling of this biscuit and the filling of any strawberry filled biscuit I wouldn't know the difference. Maybe there's a lack of strawberries in Korea and they use blueberries and cheese as a substitute. Regardless, this snack is good just for the pretty little box, but otherwise it's a snack that is skippable.

No comments:

Post a Comment